Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Doctor auditorial bug

KraQPlays
KraQPlays Member Posts: 3

Platform: PC (Windows 11/ Epic Games Store)

Issue is, a lot of times whenever a survivor with Madness 2-3 status dies on hook, their cries can still be heard, and for the sound based players like me, it really hurts.

How to reproduce: Any map, any survivors (worked with Meg and Dwight so far), get them to tier II or III of Madness then let them die on hook. Their cries should still be heard.

Occured 4 times in past 2 days so far (3 times with Meg, 1 time with Dwight).

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sharkster13
    sharkster13 Member Posts: 236

I can confirm this it's not just Meg and Dwight, it's with all of survivors. When the survivor is sacraficed, you can hear their cries on the destroyed hook.

• Sapphyre
    Sapphyre Member Posts: 8

I'm sure this report is related to survivors screaming even after being sacrificed though I don't think this is relative just to The Doctor and survivors screaming who have Madness.

I regularly have issues with hearing sounds of survivors around hooks where they were sacrificed and no longer in the trial. Usually these sounds are just the groans of pain as if they were hanging on their 1st hook but it is still a distraction and issue I experience with any killer and even as a survivors.