One of the only perks there truley is NO counter for.

2»

Comments

• IsMmrReal
    IsMmrReal Member Posts: 201

Borrowed can be waited out, Unbreakable has zero indication. BT you know is there when a survivor farms in your face, well 9/10 times lol.

• The_C12H15NO2
    The_C12H15NO2 Member Posts: 335

lol right but that's to my point, BT has zero counter when it's being used offensively like this. Unbreakable you at least have the option to pick them up. BT doesn't have any counter besides let them go or chase them for 10 seconds before taking a swing. Idk if i would change BT to be fair. Just pointing out BT doesn't really have a counter. imo every perk that each side runs should have reasonable counter play.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

I...don't know about that.

I ran into a Russian SWF that brought Exponential, Unbreakable, two sabos, 3x further hook offerings and an Eyrie offering. They basically kept 2 hooks permanently sabo'd which created a big area where it was impossible to get someone to a hook and stalled the game out for almost 30 minutes, refusing to finish the final gen. I tried literally everything I could think of.

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599

How to Counter Unbreakable;

• • The survivor will recover in 24 seconds without the help of others.
    • • Return to the slugged survivor around 20 seconds, they may get up in front of you, where you can down them again and they wasted the perk (watch out for Soul Guard).
    • • Return to the slugged survivor around 20 seconds, another survivor may help them up, allowing you to down them again anyways - wasting the perk (watch out for Soul Guard).
    • • Return to the slugged survivor around 20 seconds, pick them up and put them on a hook.

Watch out for Soul Guard, Boon: Exponential, Tenacity, or Other Survivors

Lol at you if you you fell victim to one of the classic blunders; Flip-Flop, No Mither, or Power Struggle.

TL;DR - Just remember that a survivor with Unbreakable takes 24 seconds to recover from slugging once, without the help of others or perks.