Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC: Boon Totems: Killer sound notification doesn’t always work

Charlien
Charlien Member Posts: 1

So this issue is pretty simple and one I’ve noticed happen always at least once during my killer games with a player equipped with a boon totem.

While I do hear the sound of boon totems throughout the game, there are times when I’m playing that I find a new boon totem out of nowhere.

So say you hear the first one placed, you go hook some survivors and get further into the match after snuffing that original boon totem. You don’t hear another boon totem ever being placed, but when you’re chasing a survivor you find one active and working which had been causing you problems this entire time not knowing they were healing quickly because they had this in play.

Either there’s massive sound overlap and the game can’t physically let me hear it above everything or the game isn’t playing it at all. I wish I had more proof or ways to help replicate it but it’s something I’ve simply realized could be a bug in the system

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated