Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Chat is filtering out words that are in-game words? Is this a bug? (worse Than Roblox' chat censor)

elv1
elv1 Member Posts: 7

I'm not sure if the devs are just trolling at this point, or if they intended to make their 'Horror' game have a baby filter on the end game chat... I'm honestly curious what the devs have to say about this. They created it, and we deserve to hear what the excuse is here lol.

(It censors words that my 5 year old is allowed to say.)

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• elv1
    elv1 Member Posts: 7

All this being said... No, it still doesn't stop racism or toxicity. LMAO.

• Fukse
    Fukse Member Posts: 106

it's worse than that because it also censors out words like "Styptic" and "Yun-Jin Lee". Embarrassment that is forced upon everyone instead of being a toggable option like most games do 

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

World's most broken chat censorship. The most interesting thing is that it seems to block unknown frequently used terms

I have already blocked: Hurd (instead of Hard we write Hurd), Richter (Felix's last name)

because of censorship, chat is generally difficult to use, it’s better to remove it altogether