Why not add the "Corrupt Intervention" skill to the base killer kit?

If you want to win against good survivors. This perk is mandatory. Without it, the generators will quickly envy you, and you will not have time to do anything. And once on Q&A there was a topic about adding Borrowed Time to the basic set of survivors. I would really like to see Corrupt Intervention added to the base kit. Thus, it will become easier for all killers to play and a precious slot will be freed

Comments

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764

It would be wonderful, making every game more balanced and fun, not gen rush and exit. Fair, with bt basekit deciision (ds would also be Good if not bt, but I think devs choise bt cause help with camp, and needs 2 survivos interaction so cooperation by team rewarded).

• cutiekiller
    cutiekiller Member Posts: 238

made the same post not long ago, it would be such a good quality of life for killer, just 30 seconds basekit and still 2 minutes if you have the perk.

• tesla
    tesla Member Posts: 446

If BT becomes base kit, it would be only fair

• Faulds
    Faulds Member Posts: 903

I think making BT and Corrupt basekit for their respective player side could make the game more fair; and probably more fun.

• kaskader
    kaskader Member Posts: 283

Please make BT and corrupt base kit its such a good idea. No jokes it really is

• DeadByStreetlight
    DeadByStreetlight Member Posts: 150

Wouldn't it be better to give the killer a better gen regression as basekit?

Kicking a gen is to weak. iIf killers has something like pop for kicking a gen. A lot more would thinking about to leave the hook and use the limited time reward.

• Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Member Posts: 213

I would rather prefer Pop as basekit.

Kicking gens right now is useless.

Killers should be rewarded for kicking gens.

• DBDSM
    DBDSM Member Posts: 134

Corrupt Intervention basekit, change the actual perk to block totems, BOOM you just created an early game scenario that people are already used to playing with and against, mixed up the meta by allowing killers to run a different fourth perk, fixed the spawning problems, and nerfed boons without actually nerfing boons. This deserves a PTB test at least.

• Faen
    Faen Member Posts: 55

You know. I agree with you. I think it will be better. I would even write about this article

• DeadByStreetlight

That's nice to hear. I'm thinking more about a perk like pop which is better balanced as basekit and the clown can keep his perk.

What do you mean with writing about the article?

• Faen
    Faen Member Posts: 55
    edited January 2022

I meant it. That I have already written about it. You can take a look at my page. I liked the idea of increasing the regression values

• DeadByStreetlight

Ah ok I see, but important would be that the regression is only a limited time after you hooked someone. Then the killer can decide to camp the survivor or going for another gen. However the base regression should be higher at all, you're right.

Corrupt is a strong perk and is changing the game too much, I think.