Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I designed a Legion rework (Only Power, no Add-Ons yet)

I have played a lot of Legion, and I've though long and hard about their weaknesses.

Here is what I thought about to improve them while still keeping their current mechanics.

Art by u/Hotrod_McCoolguy, check him out:

The Damaged Photo Retaken[SFM] : deadbydaylight (reddit.com)

Basically, I added a bit of speed to Feral Frenzy because I felt the speed bonus it gave was not all that much when compared to Oni, Spirit and others, and then created a whole new addition to the power, Feral Fury, which can reward the Legion for playing well. There could still be changes made to balance it out, but the main idea is there.

I originally posted this on Reddit. A comment made by u/MutantOctopus perfectly describes just how much it changes gameplay for Legion, even considering how fast survivors can heal with Boon: Circle of Healing.

That is pretty much it. I'd love to hear some feedback and constructive criticism, so feel free to tell me what you think.

Comments

• tesla
    tesla Member Posts: 446

I like parts of it, but by the time you hit the 4th survivor wouldn't someone have time to complete the heal already? And if you amplify his power to make it possible to hit everyone, maybe it would be too opressive to make everyone injured, in deep wound, while chasing very oppresively the last survivor. Maybe would be better if you could activate Feral Fury after hitting 2 survivors, but requiring 2 hits in Feral Fury (maybe the first hit giving a hindered effect to counter the speed boost).