The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bubba needs a nerf bat to the ground. His special is too strong and lasts for too long.

124»

Comments

• xoMadii
    xoMadii Member Posts: 16

I don’t disagree with the points you make at all when comparing him to other instant downs killers.

However, looping a bubba is relatively easy, and his chainsaw doesn’t pose that much of a threat.

UNTIL he gets someone on a hook, that’s when the intentional toxicity happens.

I personally think a good nerf would be to make him similar to Pyramid Heads cages, and have the hooks move locations if Bubba is camping.

OR have his chainsaw completely deactivate when he is within x meters from the hooked survivor. Maybe just far enough so that, as long as the survivors play the unhook properly, the bubba cannot reach them and get a double down, or even an instant down right off hook.

The second idea is more balanced to me than the first one. The second idea still allows bubba to camp like any other killer should he choose too, but he would just have to use his regular power, but it also gives the survivors the opportunity to get their friend off the hook, or trade hooks if need be, so it doesn’t have to be a “rush gens and let the first person die on hook” game.