Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hooks

Zu3
Zu3 Member Posts: 2
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting

If you hang a survivor underground in Azarov's resting place, the path will be completely blocked by the killer's standing position on the underground stairs, resulting in a situation where rescue is not possible.

I think we should either remove the underground stairway fence or widen the passageway.

In addition, the L-shaped wall and window of the crow's nest are also slightly tilted to the wall, so the body is blocked by the killer's standing position, resulting in a situation where rescue is not possible.

I think the hook should be positioned.

For example, I don't think there's any problem if multiple survivors can take measures such as going to rescue, but I thought the problem was that there was no way to deal with it because it would be completely blocked.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated