Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Left & right sounds are switched at random

Karamel
Karamel Member Posts: 2

For example: The killer will be chasing someone to your right, but you'll hear it from your left ear, or someone will be doing a gen to your left and you'll hear it from the right ear.

At first I thought it was issues with my own audio, but after realizing it wasn't I tried to eliminate the issue by simply switching my headset around so my left ear is on the right headphone, and my right ear on the left headphone. Even with this, either the sounds switch back to their proper places, or some specific sounds come from the correct positions while some stay reversed.

This reversing of where the sounds of anything (grunts of pain, gen sounds, terror radius and killer noises, boon sounds, hatch humming) has made the game borderline unplayable.

On another note, an option for mono/ stereo audio would be nice so I could at least play the game with audio coming from all sides instead of the incorrect side.

~Karamel (She/They)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated