Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

where are the 6,000 iridescent shards?

simon9072015
simon9072015 Member Posts: 80
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting

i think no one recibe the  6,000 iridescent shards for letherface masks remove

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

The compensation for the masks will be with our players shortly.

Comments

• Kessora
    Kessora Member Posts: 94

PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR!

REMOVE MY MASKS THAT I GRINDED SO HARD FOR SH1T 6K FRAGMENTS AND... I RECEIVE NOTHING?

JUST MISTAKE AFTER MISTAKE, THEY DON'T HIT ONE! BHVR DOESN'T LEARN! SOON THEY WILL GIVE 6K TO EVERYONE.

THESE DEVS ARE SHAMEFUL. SERIOUSLY

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Already reported as a bug and already clarified to come later on, see this thread:

calm down. It’s only about free cosmetics that weren’t even looking much different to the default one.

• Kessora
    Kessora Member Posts: 94

Another BHVR lawyer, how much are they paying you to defend the horrible service they've been providing since patch 5.0? Just error after error. Just bug after bug.

Do you have ANY IDEA how hard it was to get all the masks for a random as#hole to practice racism and BHVR too lazy to remove all the masks giving this RIDICULOUS value of fragments as a reward?

Worse is that there are people who defend them, there are people who keep buying AURIC CELLS!

If regret could kill, I would have been dead a long time to have believed in this company.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Since patch 5.0? Do actually believe it was better before that? lol

actually the last two updates were pretty good in regards to bugs as well. But I guess you only see things in black and white.

Do you have ANY IDEA how hard it was to get all the masks for a random as#hole to practice racism and BHVR too lazy to remove all the masks giving this RIDICULOUS value of fragments as a reward?

i really don’t know which point you are trying to make here?? So you think it’s okay for people to use the masks as a tool for racism because it was hard for them to get them? And how is BHVR lazy in this situation??

This discussion has been closed.