Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 - Cannot fast vault with Victor on back

Jozory
Jozory Member Posts: 1

Not sure if this is a new bug from the most recent update but I don't remember this being an issue before. When going against twins on controller, the remove Victor button is the same button as vaulting and dropping pallets. Pallets usually seem to work somewhat as intended with Victor on you however fast vaults seem almost impossible with Victor on your back because it starts trying to remove Victor instead of prioritizing the vault when running up to a window. I had this happen every time I would try to fast vault a window in my last game with Victor on me and I could only medium vault with him on me. PLEASE add more input binding settings for controller as this has always been an issue with healing survivors under pallets without dropping the pallet, trying to remove chains and vaulting instead, etc.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated