Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - getting stuck in locker indefinitely and breaking endgame collapse after crafting flash grenade

ps1nk4
ps1nk4 Member Posts: 1

Today I have encountered the wildest bug I have ever seen and it envolves flash grenades and lockers. This bug is capable of making a survivor untouchable and breaking the endgame collapse so that the game never ends. Everything is shown in the attached video.

It appears as though the killer tried to grab me from the locker roughly the same moment I crafted a flash grenade. This resulted in me having the flash grenade crafted but still being inside the locker without the prompt to exit it and instead showing me the prompt to throw the flash grenade. All the inputs did not do anything (trying to move on wasd, trying to exit the locker on spacebar, trying to throw the grenade on right mouse button) and the killer was not able to grab me from the locker so I was essentialy stuck in it. While I was in the locker one of the teammates actually tried to open the locker I was in but it didn't fix the bug. The even bigger problem is that it broke the endgame collapse sequence and even though I didn't escape I didn't die when the countdown ended and instead was left to sit in the locker presumably indefinetely.

It all happened in a public match and I didn't have a chance to replicate it myself but here's how one would do it:

1. Boot the game
  2. Play as survivor in a public match with the perk "Flashbang"
  3. Meet the criteria for crafting a flash grenade
  4. Get inside a locker
  5. Craft the flash grenade roughly the same moment the killer tries to grab you from the locker

Additional info:

• Survivor character: Adam Francis
  • Killer character: The Ghost Face
  • Used perks: Flashbang, Overcome, Windows of Opportunity, Borrowed Time
  • Map: Yamaoka Estate - Family Residence
  • Frequency of the issue: Once
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated