Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Camera pan at start of match is at weird angle

dugman
dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I noticed in my two matches with Spirit tonight that when the match started and the camera was panning around her it was bizarrely close and low to the ground. Normally that initial pan is a few feet up and away from the killer's head so you get a nice 360 view of the killer before it zooms in to first person perspective to start the action. These pans though seemed to be locked inside her chest or something, like all you could see was bits of torso or leg and that the camera was very low to the ground relatively speaking.

I figured this was probably a known issue but I didn't see a bug report yet so posting one just in case.

Platform: PC

Steps to reproduce: Play Spirit

How often does this occur: It happened both matches I played tonight

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Kraken_NYY_24
    Kraken_NYY_24 Member Posts: 13

I've have had this happen too. its a weird bug that happens at random. I can have a few normal games loading pans but sometimes I get a close up of some... odd areas lol.