Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor spawned inside of chest on Badham Preschool

Shiverse
Shiverse Member Posts: 9

I just finished a match of Pig and found that one of the survivors was stuck in a chest. They could have flew in with a hack, as I was getting noise notifs to their location but it seemed like they were trying to get out of the spot so perhaps they spawned there? I'm not quite sure as I didn't see them the whole match and only discovered them there after finishing the other players. For context, the one who was stuck was the disconnected player named "Nightmare^TM" I have attached a video

link I took after downing them (they were fully healed when I found them first, the replay just didnt record that far) and trying to pick them up to get them out of their spot. I'm submitting this here because I'm worried that perhaps they spawned inside of the chest or there's a sort of exploit to get into it, I have no clue what would cause either however.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated