Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

free cosmetic bug and unable to buy the rift

I would like to start by saying that no this is not cheating as i'm on xbox and have done nothing to glitch the game to do this, I have spent a lot of time and money on this game so I do not want to see my banned or any of my legitimate cosmetics removed. that being said, when I tried to buy the new rift, It came up with an error response, I went to see if it was like that for the store and went to buy the new yui cosmetic. it said purchase failed too so I exited out but when I went back to yui it was unlocked, this works with killers and survivors too as I was able to pay pinhead who I have not bought. it also works with all skins and I want to have that removed but more importantly to be able to get the rift. I should not be banned due to it not being my doing, but that of the games. I don't want to be banned or have all my cosmetics taken away, If that were something that would be needed to be done I would expect all my bloodpoints, iri shards and auric cells to be refunded so that I may buy the skins again without having to spend any more money. this also includes the charms as I have a couple that were in previous rifts that I really like and other code ones such as the spiral or dwightcrow. I would like to get this fixed because if not then I will be able to unlock both licensed and non-licensed characters and any skins. (I also have video proof of it happening if needed)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated