Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 - Myers sound bug

bm33
bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

Playing as survivor when Myers got into tier 2 his terror radius wasn't the normal terror radius - it was only the heart beat sound, no other sound like the music or anything, just the sound of a heart pumping. Even when he tiered up it didn't play the sound of him leveling up. I left the end game lobby without looking at his perks/addons but he must have had the perma tier 3 addon since he never left tier 3 after leveling up at start of match. This was the only Myers I've faced since the mid chapter patch so not sure if one off or Myers issue. I was on Azarovs for first time since patch but have been on other Autohaven realm maps so unless it's just this map in the realm I don't think that mattered.

Steps to recreate

1. On PS4, crossplay off - Public match as survivor against Myers on Azarovs.

2. Have Myers tier up to see if he has normal terror radius or heartbeat.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated