Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Leatherface chainsaw charges do not replenish, PS4 stuttering is worse than normal

DBDSM
DBDSM Member Posts: 135

While using Leatherface on RPD, I chainsawed and downed a survivor once, and used all three charges. The charges did not recharge for the rest of the trial. I was using the Primer Bulb and Spark Plug add-ons.

Additionally, the stuttering issues that the Resident Evil Chapter introduced are back in PlayStation 4, slim edition (although they never really left, did they?). These occur when I play as Killer and Survivor. Here some of the triggers I was able to observe:

When a Survivor performs an unhook action, begins healing, becomes fully healed, creates a boon, gets hooked, or gets injured by any means.

Killers cause stuttering by hooking a Survivor, injuring a Survivor, activating various powers (such as Huntress' Hatchet wind-up, or Nemesis activating his Tentacle), kicking a generator, and breaking pallets or breakable walls.

It is not my internet connection. All other online games and devices I own function normally. And, in fact, the stuttering was less before the most recent patch. It is you and your game.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated