Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Perma exhaustion on pig

saturan
saturan Member Posts: 20

I had a match against a pig with addons "Video tape" and "Slow release toxin".

Therefore, all survivors had bear traps on them at the start, and are inflicted with exhaustion until the trap is removed.

However, even after i removed my trap, i was still inflicted with exhaustion, for the rest of the game. The exhaustion status never moved, never decreased, making one of my perk useless.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Kraken_NYY_24
    Kraken_NYY_24 Member Posts: 13

I had this happen before this mid-chapter as well. I was so confused. I was trying to bait the killer to swing and I tried to dead hard but it didn't work then I look and I was still exhausted while on the pig's shoulder. idk what causes this bug but it is a bit game breaking if it happens most of the time. might have to test to see if its a percent chance or a 100% chance.