Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC—After entering the storage box, you can interact with the skeleton

animesi
animesi Member Posts: 1

First of all, I'm sorry. I'm a Chinese player, so the English here is translated by robot. Please understand :)

When I entered a storage cabinet, I found that I could interact with the nearby bones. They were close together and could remove him without being found, so why not? But after I interacted, I regretted that my interface didn't display any buttons. No matter what I did, I couldn't get out of the storage cabinet until the killer found me and “saved ”me.

Attach the screenshot at that time. You should be able to clearly see the bone and my ID (because I can get a reward for hearing the feedback Bug)

lol

Have a good time - greetings from China

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated