Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Toxic Players Exploiting Palette Glitch

rj3000860
rj3000860 Member Posts: 3

I just encountered 2 players on PSN who exploited a palett glitch. MP4 Video available through DropBox (https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5xdtqy9ysql6ax/Dead%20by%20Daylight_20220129125429.mp4?dl=0)

Basically, Claudette was running me around and I finally caught up to her in the killer shack when she dropped the pallet. I tried breaking the pallet and nothing was happening for about 10-15 seconds it feels like. Claudette proceeds to teabag me the entire time, and then I realize that I couldn't move backward and her teammate, Laurie was crouched behind me, preventing me from moving. Apparently, this same action blocks me from hitting the palette even though she is not in front of it. Both of them were exploiting this glitch/tactic and proceeded to teabag me for the rest of the match and send me audio messages further taunting me.

I do not know how to formally report this issue so I decided to bring it to the forums for a resolution. Let me know if this is even allowed or if something can come from this. I am willing to work with the devs or provide more information if necessary. This match just killed the vibes for me and I wound up getting off.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments