Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

medkits add-on RNG issue?

cutiekiller
cutiekiller Member Posts: 238
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting

I've been playing a lot of survivor lately and i've noticed that uncommon add-ons for the medkit are actually SUPER rare even tho they are uncommon rarity, the GAUZE ROLL and the SELF ADHERENT WRAP especially, these 2 add-ons are the ones I have the LEAST in all of my medkit add-ons

I haven't used these 2 add-ons in particular in like 200 matches and I still only have 20 from one and 40 from the other while I always keep around 50-60 of every other add-on and I use them frequently, I maybe get around 8 times more gel dressing which is a RARE rarity compared to these 2 add-ons, I get more rare add-ons than these 2 alone, as a matter of fact, I feel like uncommon add-ons are even more rare than very rare ones for medkits, add-ons for toolboxes and flaslight really seem fine but uncommon add-ons for medkits seem to have a wrong value of RNG to spawn compared to any other rarity/add-on

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated