Suggestion for slippery meat

Options
This is a perk that most people see on their bloodweb and get annoyed because they have to waste that webs perk.

i was thinking about all the complaints about camping, and I always justify camping because the killer has the option to interupt the survivor so it’s funtion is actually integrated in the design of the game.

my suggestion is to add to slippery meat the inability to interupt survivors.

this will mean that survivors can still save facecamped survivors (likely at the cost of their own lives) and also would allow to end hatch standoffs.

of course, this would make slippery meat playable, but by no means a broken perk, since it does use up a perk slot, which survivors generally feel like they have so few. 

Thoughts? 

Comments

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072
    Options

bad idea any perk that is in baci kit of surrs will be broken

• wisdom
    wisdom Member Posts: 216
    Options
    Baci kit?
  • wisdom
    Options
    So no other thoughts?
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    edited November 2018
    Options

I think it's worth considering. I'd hate it, it could potentially ruin my cherished silent Spirit assgrabbing build, but other than that doesn't seem too unbalanced. Always welcome some tweaks to rarely used perks.

Edit: damn, I didn't read correctly. Thought you meant it would prevent grabbing. But inability to interrupt could also be an interesting change.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Should not work when vaulting then it'd be fine.
  • Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    Options
    A few people use it, then a little buff may help: I hate wasted perks and useless objects.
  • wisdom
    Options
    Should not work when vaulting then it'd be fine.
    Why vaulting specifically? The only killer who can trick people into vaulting near them is the spirit (by standing still at a pallet so survivors think she is invisible)