Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Disconnecting from matches on xbox constantly

ethanwjh
ethanwjh Member Posts: 1

I play on Xbox, and I play dead by daylight a lot. Not as much as other people but enough that I've had this issue for a while. I play a game, and halfway through the game, it will disconnect me randomly. I definitely did not leave, but I still get the penalty for leaving a match early. This happens to me at least once a day. And sometimes it happened three games in a row so my matchmaking ban was quite high. It happens on both survivor and killer games, as well as on custom games with my friends. I don't know if it's possible to reproduce as it happens at seemingly random times, but this causes me to lose bloodpoints, add ons, offerings, and lose progress in any challenges I've gained progress on in that game. I understand why there is a matchmaking ban for players who's network crash, but this isn't the case for me. My internet is fine everywhere else, and the only game it seems to happen on is dead by daylight.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated