Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC (Steam) - Can't hear terror radius while in the struggle stage of the hook

I have noticed that recently I cannot hear killer terror radius while in the 2nd stage of the hook (struggle phase while hitting skill checks).

While the killer is hooking me and the animation of entity's tentacles is going the terror radius can be heard, as soon as the camera return to normal and skill checks start popping up, terror radius is gone.

Tested I can hear Huntress's and Trickster's lullaby, I can heal killer walking, using abilities, other survivor's grunts of pain etc, only terror radius heartbeat is missing.

Tested the issue persists, while I spectate other survivors after I have been killed.

Tested many times, on different maps, on my different survivors with different perks, with different killers and confirmed they do not have any perks which could alter this behavior.

The most recent game is me playing Jake (Dead hard T2, We're gonna live forever T3, Iron will T3, Borrowed time T3), map Wreckers' Yard (Scrapyard). I coped the log right after that game.

I had this issue even before the latest patch (mid-chapter update), but I don't remember when I first noticed it.

I tried searching for this issue in bug reports, but I cannot find it. If this is not a bug I would appreciate any TS steps. I have not altered the game in any way, I just use Nvidia filters.

Platform is Steam.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments