Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Skill Checks Fail For No Reason

Xximplod
Xximplod Member Posts: 1
edited February 2022 in Bug Reporting

This started about a week ago and playing as survivor has been hell ever since. About 90% of the time, everytime i hit a good or great skill check, the game detects it as a failed skillcheck and the progress goes back. However, the visual animation doesnt show an explosion. Regardless of that, the killer finds me real quick after that. And its not just for generators, but also for healing and "snapping out of it" against the doctor. The game has become utterly unplayable because of this bug, and i know what lag looks like, so its not that either. please fix it if you want players to keep playing.

edit: this is on pc. ive already tried reinstalling and changing up the settings.

Post edited by Xximplod on
7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments