Blight takes NO Skill

Options
Mileena_Kahn
Mileena_Kahn Member Posts: 600
edited February 2022 in General Discussions

Yes I said it, he takes no skill and is perhaps the most braindead killer in DBD. Let’s go over a few reasons why.

• He’s a 4.6 movement speed Killer with with arguably the best base kit power and mobility in the game.
  • He’s Anti-Loop because of the exploits he can do in game to get hits that should not be possible.
  • He has some of the most broken add-ons in the game.

I just don’t understand how the devs haven’t done anything about him yet to be honest. You can’t sit here and tell me “he takes skill” or anything similar to that. Because looking down at an object before rushing and flicking your mouse just is Soo hard right? And that’s not even explaining his busted add-ons…. Whats that? You hit a survivor with your power and they made good distance on you? Don’t mind it cause your alchemist ring and blighted crow will let you catch up and down them again in about 4 seconds. Yup a whole 2 health states in the span of 10 seconds just cause of 1 add-on. What’s that? Your tinkerer went off? Don’t worry just rush to the gen in no time and let ruin take care of it. What’s that? You can’t hit a survivor with your power at a loop or tile? Don’t worry just point your head down at the wall or an object before you rush and you can slide away and flick. Wash, rinse, and repeat. Good Job BHVR.

Comments