Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Nurse double hit bug

Hello! I play a lot of nurse and recently i've been running into this bug where when I "grab" a survivor, but it doesn't count so I end up hitting them instead, it dose not fatigue me at all and I can hit instantly again. There is not hit cooldown or fatigue cool down. I've clipped a segment of a stream to show you. I am not the survivor I am the nurse, but I thought it would be nice to address this because its kind of strong.

In this clip I got cut off the grab animation and ended up hitting the Lurie, but because there was no fatigue or hit reset I was instantly able to hit the other person.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated