Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Disconnection bug and the resulting Abandonment penalty.

Karma336
Karma336 Member Posts: 2

Played the game for two or so years now. All has been fine until this week when I downloaded the game on steam. Every ten or so matches, playing as either the killer or as a survivor, someone on the opposite team leaves, disconnects or loses internet connection. I have now been kicked from the game three times in three days and had a five minute abandonment penalty placed on matchmaking. I feel this may be a connection issue on either my end or within servers, but it seems worthy of a bug report. I have not had this issue before and would like to figure this out!

Game is beautiful, and I love it! Thank you for all the work you have put into the game!

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated