Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Enduring Affects Pallet Saves

SlicedBread
SlicedBread Member Posts: 4
edited February 2022 in Bug Reporting

PS4/Xbox/PC

The perk Enduring affects pallets saves making it impossible to save a teammate with a pallet if the Killer equips the perk. The survivor is unable to run away or even vault said pallet without being grabbed.

1: Pick up a survivor in a pallet.

2: Have the pallet stun the Killer.

3: The Killer will recover in 1.5 seconds.

This occurs every time as long as the Killer equips Enduring.

https://youtu.be/bIDrK4hryvI

3 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

Yes. It's a pallet stun.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

That's not a bug. That is exactly how it's supposed to work.

• SlicedBread
    SlicedBread Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2022

Alright, I guess it's not a bug, it's just a horrible feature. Problem is, they removed enduring affecting D.S.; so why should this be different?

• wreaver
    wreaver Member Posts: 24

Because enduring affects pallet stuns, not every stun like it used to.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

This is something that has been brought up and is under discussion afaik....it never used to affect the save before, so I cannot confirm if this is a bug or not as yet.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,762

Yeah I noticed this as well. I got pallet saved against a bubba last night and got caught again 5 seconds later because enduring caught me off guard. It definitely did not work like this before.

• Erasox
    Erasox Member Posts: 231

For me i would saying its a pallet stun. but the only change for this change i wish not completly enduring maybe 15 or 25%.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941

That's how it should work because it's a pallet stun. It's terrible that it didn't work like this before, a pallet stun is a pallet stun. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets removed tho.🤣