The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why people think MM instakill add-ons are fair?!

2»

Comments

• Jackieflanders
    Jackieflanders Member Posts: 10

I have more issues with tuft of hair than with any of the tombstone addons if i'm honest.

• No. Objectively, he's in the top 10. Number 9, to be exact, according to DBD's latest killer statistics. He has a kill rate higher than Doctor, Spirit, or Oni.

People who say he sucks aren't playing him right. Even Otz seems to think that Tombstone Piece is his best addon, but I'm telling you, it's Vanity Mirror. I'm getting kill rates a lot higher than 57%.

Otz also rated Freddy as D-tier in his latest list, despite Freddy having the third highest kill rate. I'm not saying some of these streamers aren't good players, but they're out of touch with the parts of the game they don't have as much experience with, and they let their emotions guide them. None of them have even given VM a try.

Well, it depends on the build, but yeah, most do. I've stopped since the VM buff, though. MV + DR is what I run every game if I have them. I'll run a Memorial and a Hair Bow for a few quick BBQ rounds if I need to build up the bloodpoints to buy more. Stalk has become less important now that I only ever have to make it to T2.

I disagree with you on Tombstone Piece. It's a moderately powerful addon, but it's also very cumbersome to use. I can understand it being annoying to the one survivor who happens to get mauled by it the first time they see Michael, but it's not an overpowered addon in the overall context of the match. It's a gamble that doesn't always pay off, and you have to work for it. I don't use it enough to be seriously annoyed if they nerfed it, but I think it's unnecessary and a bad decision.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

Considering this is a horror game, getting killed by tombstone myer is certainly fun.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,143

I had someone try to use borrow as a blocking mechanic and I mori them.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

He needs buffs for his base kit anyway. I am 100% for it.

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270

I find going against mm using those fun as it can provide a nice sense of panic depending on how early he can pull them off