Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Minor Bug - Interaction Error With Red Letter on Grim Pantry

Wildrose
Wildrose Member Posts: 7

^

First Bug Report, sorry. A Red Letter item for the Lunar New Year spawned in underneath a building near an exit gate on Grim Pantry and while perfectly reachable and able to mouse-click to interact with, doing so caused my character model and that of another survivor (seen via Kindred) to teleport slightly off the ground and fall back down in front of the Letter. Was unable to successfully open the letter.

DESCRIPTION

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, interact with Red Letter item beneath the smaller building that sometimes has a basement spawn and often has a generator on the top floor.

Step 4 : Notice the character model interacting with the Letter teleports slightly above it and falls back down. This can be done repeatedly.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played - Zarina Kassir (was also triggered by Dwight)
  • Perks played - Urban Evasion, Desperate Measures, Bite the Bullet, uuuuuh... whatever Second Wind got renamed to.
  • Map - Grim Pantry, Blackwater Swamp.
  • Frequency of the issue - Only occurred in that Letter's spawn location. 2 other Letters in the match were successfully opened up and functioned perfectly fine.

No media to provide as I noticed this while the Killer was nearby and didn't have time to screenshot.

Like I said, though, minor bug.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated