Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

DS not working

exf310n
exf310n Member Posts: 24

Failed my first attempt at using DS. The next time I was grabbed after being unhooked I didn't get a prompt for a DS skill check, then I was unable to wiggle. I'm using the new wiggle mechanic.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• R1ch4rd_N1x0n
    R1ch4rd_N1x0n Member Posts: 1,731
    edited February 2022

DS not appearing If you miss the skill check on your first try isn't a bug. However, if you let the skill check run without trying to hit it, you can use it after your next unhook. Though, the wiggle skill checks not showing up seems to be a bug.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,752
    edited February 2022

If you miss the DS skillcheck after first unhook you lose the perk entirely. You don't get it on your 2nd unhook - that's fully intended. You can only save it if you let the skill check go by without attempting to hit it at all.

Although, there is a bug with the new wiggle mechanic that sometimes cancels the DS skillcheck, but it doesn't sound like that's what happened here.

• Lilttlekae
    Lilttlekae Member Posts: 5

Still doesn't work even when you don't miss a skill check I've had it twice, on last night on two different characters Jake and Kate and not once did it ever pop up same with IRON WILL...