Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[Xbox] Upgrade & Continue buttons glitch? - endgame screen

HeyItsQuiet
HeyItsQuiet Member Posts: 359

1. Finished game as Pig on Cold wind (Xbox Series X)

2. Saw dual overlay of buttons that say Upgrade ! And (Y) Continue (both in white text with "fog" background, and another layer that repeats this text in solid white font.)

3. Select Y to continue.

4. End Game screen completely locked, leaving me unable to push any buttons. Pig running in background disappeared for about 5 minutes, then reappeared, but I am still unable to leave the End Game screen or progress past the Online Killer Grade slide.

5. Had no choice but to exit game via Xbox Menu > Quit game. Luckily, no penalty applied

Perks played: Thanatophobia, Pop Goes The Weasel, Oppression, Corrupt Intervention; Add-ons: Jigsaw s Annotated Plan + Razor Wires

Frequency of the issue: This is my first time seeing it.

Image available for any mod who needs it; happy to send via discord or any means requested.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated