The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

WEEPING ANGEL killer

because of sadako, i think weeping angel is what should BHVR should consider.

imagine, he will have a manifest mode as well, but during the manifest, you will only see the husk(the last animation the time you look at him, but he can still move around chasing you invincible, and for him to have a chase music, is if you dont look at him, or rather looking forward rather than at the back while in chase.

the only counter is have a new item "Mirror" which will allow survivors to have an additional view while in use;

i just thought about it, what do you think?

Comments

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

I've thought about them before, and here's what I'd love to see:

The Angel moves at high speed (120-125%) while not being observed by survivors (similar to Ghostface's reveal but with more lenience for survivors.) While being observed, the Angel is quantum-locked and unable to move. Survivors afflicted by the blindness status cannot quantum-lock an Angel.

Multiple Angels spawn on the map (at least 5), and at any time the Angel can instantly swap between them. At most, a survivor can only quantum-lock one Angel at a time. Other Angels in line of sight will not be quantum-locked and their movement will be seen like Spirit/Sadako, stationary statues that appear to teleport every 0.5 seconds or so to where the killer has moved.

Looking at an Angel while in chase with it will cause it to be quantum-locked with its eyes uncovered. Staring the Angel in its eyes will slowly infect the survivor causing them to eventually be afflicted with the Blindness status and revealed by killer instincts.

Upon downing a survivor, the Angel can pick up the survivor, at which point they will become quantum-locked and will act as a hook in their current postion, and cannot move until the survivor is pulled from their grip, and they are no logner quantum-locked by both the unhooker and the unhooked survivor.

Obviously there'd be a lot of balancing to work out, but I think it would be really interesting to see a killer that works completely differently. The killer would be encouraged to outposition survivors in a chase using two or more Angels, forcing the survivor to quantum-lock one of them while the other comes in for the hit, or the survivor risks getting blinded and having the first Angel attack it regardless.