Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Twins - Unable to Interact

mibbs
mibbs Member Posts: 17
edited February 2022 in Bug Reporting

I was playing a match on Dead Dawg Saloon when as Victor i pounced on someone injured as they were dropping a pallet. I downed them, and was immediately killed by the pallet landing on my head. After that I switched back to Charlotte but I was no longer able to interact with anything. I could use basic attacks but I could not pick up survivors/vault windows/break walls/anything that required space key. I could not separate Victor, but my Power Meter showed a full bar. I wandered around a bit till I was able to find a survivor and got them to slam a pallet on Charlotte but I did not receive a stun. After that I disconnected to save everyone a pretty boring match ahead of them. I am also relatively sure Charlotte was making her Idle noises as I was walking about, but I cannot confirm.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated