Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The maniac tries to catch the survivor on the shoulder at point-blank range. Near the hook

TotTIM
TotTIM Member Posts: 4

Hi! In general, I noticed that the game is about maniacs and there are misunderstandings here.

In general, I describe the situation: one survivor is hanging on a hook, and the other approaches him and pretends to try to take him off, at the same time the maniac is already standing behind the survivor at point blank range and waiting for the survivor to start taking him off the hook. 

A survivor who tries to get off the hook starts sending spam to get off the hook + cancel the removal from the hook.  

Thus, an animation is launched for the maniac, which the survivor takes off the hook. 

The maniac, accordingly, seeing the animation of the hook being removed, presses the blow to catch him on the shoulder, and at this moment the animation "when the maniac tries to grab him" is triggered, but it is canceled, and the blow occurs.

And accordingly, the maniac loses this advantage, and it is almost physically impossible to catch a survivor standing next to the hook, survivors always use this bug to because our game is now made for survivors, not for a maniac (although the game is about maniacs).

That is, the priority of catching a survivor is the survivor's client, and apparently because of the mana ping, as a rule, it is unrealistic to catch a survivor on a hook on his shoulder. 

That is, what we have: due to the incorrectly selected priority of the capture check, we observe that the maniac loses the opportunity to catch the survivor with a blow, respectively, he loses a lot on this... after all, this always happens near every hook!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TotTIM
    TotTIM Member Posts: 4

I think there is one solution to the problem. Make it impossible for survivors to cancel the "Remove Survivor from Hook" action.