Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 - Strange "input flicker"

GrimReaperJr1232
GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,693
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PS4

Issue

The inputs such as "Hold L2 to cloak" or "press R1 to vault" begin to flicker in and out, sort of as if someone were spamming the L2/M2 button repeatedly. This is not only visual, as trying to initiate a vault or basic attack can be stopped if it occurs when the inputs were "flickered out."

Frequency

Every match on the following - Oni (both in and out of blood fury; not during demon dash), Deathslinger (before ADS-ing), and Wraith. This issue is also present while on the 1st hook stage as survivor.

Edit: Legion is also a victim of this bug. The flickering does not begin his Frenzy despite it occasionally getting in the way of inputs.

Edit 2: I've found this bug also occurs on Twins as well (as Charlotte).

Steps

As killer

1: Select Wraith/Oni/Deathslinger (I haven't tested on EVERY killer but these are the three I know for certain the issue occurs with)

2: Load into the match

3: Move either the camera or the killer in any direction once you gain control.

Survivor

1: Be hooked for the first time

2: Move your camera in any direction

Note

I have tried simply using another controller, the issue was still present. Furthermore, this issue isn't present with other games, nor killers such as Blight or Billy (whose powers cause an immediate effect in the form of a rush or overheat if their power is accidentally pressed).

Post edited by GrimReaperJr1232 on
3 votes

Pending · Last Updated