Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivors Punished When Killers D/C

I am being matchmaking locked right now because the killer disconnected from a match. The end game screen showed the person who disconnected was indeed the killer. Why are the survivors being punished? FIX THIS ASAP!

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

yep.

big issue.

it's also annoying when the game kicks you out as killer but gives you bp and a ban.

• Araphex
    Araphex Member Posts: 696

I've never been punished for killer or other survivor to disconnect. In fact, I've always gotten bonus bloodpoints. Definitely sounds like a bug that needs fixed. Yelling at them won't get things done. They will also need you to submit a bug report, which can be done in the In-game options under the support tab.

The game shouldn't ban players for any disconnect issue. No game that I know of does that. Definitely another bug that needs to be reported.