Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Still multiple interactions that take priority over unhooking??

Just tried to unhook the last remaining survivor in basement against a Doctor and instead of getting it with Borrowed Time to boot I start to Snap Out Of It when standing directly next to him. Costed me the unhook and the match ended promptly and to top it off the Doctor held me hostage as I bled out for the remainder of the match.

Amazingly this isn't the only interaction still remaining that takes priority over an unhook and the self heal from Circle of Healing will also block a unhook, not sure if this one is on the first attempt at an unhook or only after being hit by the killer interrupting your first unhook attempt which is what happened in my case.

Figured that these would have been fixed at the same time that the Self Care bug that did the same thing was recently fixed but here we are. Not sure how the Doctor snap out of it has remained because that surely has to of been an issue for a while now, I just don't encounter too many Doctors myself so this is the first time I've seen it.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments