Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Assuming PC users Hijacking/Exploiting the game with whatever cheat program to frustrate killers

What to add in the description

Step 1 : Normal Public Match with non PlayStation Players

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, two survivors with like names using game cheats to harass killers

trashgamer200231 & trashgamer19684

Step 4 : Notice the game Glitches the whole 14-15 minute trial

Additional information

• Character played - Legion
  • Perks played - Barbecue & Chili, A Nurse's Calling, Starstruck, Iron Maiden
  • Map - Eyrie of Crows
  • Frequency of the issue - Once for me
  • Reported Both Players in Game

documents to add

• Video

I do not know how many times trashgamer200231 and trashgamer19684 play like this, nor how many killers got frustrated by these shenanigans and Rage Quit. The other two survivers, to me, played normally. I do not know nor assume they are part of the whole group. I do not know if this was reported before while in-game, but I believe it has not here. These two need to be dealt with by Bhvr. Banning would be great with the lost of everything their names have and whatever other names they use. I can deal with the frustrations of camping and tunneling killers and the constant blinding, dodging, looping, and stunning from skilled survivors who do not play with hacks.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated