Rancor more of a question

Mystaria13
Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495

I’ve hid from rancor multiple times in a locker before but they know where I am now and just come to me and kill me. So even in a locker they see my aura? So no counter? just made me curious but I know it shows auras but other aura reading perks don’t show in lockers but rancor does and will? Thanks to anyone who Can honestly answer this I appreciate it.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,703
    edited March 2022

You cannot use a locker to hide from rancor.

The reason is that although rancor allows the obsession to see the killer's aura, it does not actually show the killer the auras of the survivors - it just shows little bubbles that tells them where they are. It's like what Doctor sees when he hits you with static blast, minus the screaming.

These "location bubbles" are not considered auras, and lockers or any other perk that normally hide auras will not block them. So yeah, not a bug.

• Mystaria13
    Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495

I said it was more of a question (read the title) but thank you for answering but yeah i knew it showed bubbles all match when every gen pops too but they are very accurate which makes it almost impossible to counter. it’s exactly what I thought it was, a counter free location perk when every gen pops and a free kill at the end that you don’t have to activate, it even shows the location to go and can be multi use too. Thank you 🙏😎👍

• HighQualityDonut
    HighQualityDonut Member Posts: 126

why are you posting this in bug reporting if its a question? This was a weird post to make