Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Brand new part skill checks do not add 5% they add 0% to progress

BNP are only doing their normal 15% and 0% additional

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mystaria13
    Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495

I noticed this myself and I never run them because I just don’t think they’re worth it anymore but I put on a bnp with a commodious and the speed add on and the bnp barely did 15% even tho I got both greats and it used almost half of my very good toolbox and gave me no credit for it. So 7k for bnp 5 for toolbox and 4 for add on for a total of 16,000 blood points wasted and only got 15% on a Gen. Why does the bnp use up your toolbox if you’re not going to get the progress for it? Pay attention it does it on every bnp it wastes your toolbox and you get no progress for the toolbox at all till the bnp disappears…. If the bnp didn’t disappear and you had a chance to keep it if you survived with ace in the hole equipped then it might be more worth it but as it is now it’s not worth 7k bp or the hassle. 👍🥰