Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Corrective Action not working in live matches

Was playing first on RPD as Jonah with Corrective Action with another Kate player. Kate missed a skill check and Corrective Action did not consume a token and stop the gen from exploding.

After this, I went into a custom match with a friend and we tested corrective action on a gen. My friend missed the skill check by:

• letting the skill check needle go all the way around
  • hitting the skill check input button at the wrong time (missing the zone)
  • getting off the gen while a skill check was active.

In all of these scenarios, Corrective Action consumed tokens, stopped the generator from exploding, and gave my friend a perk notification that I had Corrective Action.

I ran Corrective Action afterwards in another live match and a random Yui player was on a generator with me and she missed a skill check and blew up the gen. Corrective Action did not consume a token and did not stop the explosion.

Worth looking into? IDK because Corrective Action isn't used very often, but I thought it would be fun to use with newer players but sadly I'm not finding success :(

Also, I am PC (Steam) and my friend is XBOX. The Kate and Yui were not PC (Steam) players.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Thisgamebyggy
    Thisgamebyggy Member Posts: 3

I am running on ps4 pro and this perk is bugged for me aswell. I was in a live match with random players and had multiple tokens. The survivor doing the gen failed a skill check multiple times causing the gen to explode both times and only one time consuming a token while still blowing up the gen. Pretty frustrating as this is a pretty neat perk.