Bring back Myers' EW1 theme?

I'd like it back because it was scary as hell to hear that while on a gen, and I really don't know why they took it out. Although I've heard from some people that they still can hear it it's just really subtle and low.

Comments

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

They took it out because it notified of Survivors being stalked from a distance, alerting them to an imminent EW tier-up and a close-by Michael, giving the latter a disadvantage.

But I honestly don't think any Michael player ever complained about that.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

@DocOctober said:
    They took it out because it notified of Survivors being stalked from a distance, alerting them to an imminent EW tier-up and a close-by Michael, giving the latter a disadvantage.

I'm pretty sure it was actually bugged and not playing at all. I'd played against Myers many times without hearing the stinger when he was certainly leveling up from me. The Devs looked at the stats for the time period in which the stinger was missing and his kill rate hadn't changed so they kept it like that.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

@MojoTheFabulous said:

@DocOctober said:

I'm pretty sure it was actually bugged and not playing at all. I'd played against Myers many times without hearing the stinger when he was certainly leveling up from me. The Devs looked at the stats for the time period in which the stinger was missing and his kill rate hadn't changed so they kept it like that.

I quoted their official reason for removing, but believe whatever you like.