Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bloodweb/game crashing

Letche
Letche Member Posts: 96

The game has been crashing pretty consistently for a couple weeks now with different errors on ps4. I recently noticed that when it crashes and it hasn't saved that it sets me back on my bloodweb, yet keeps my blood points. I've lost hundreds of thousands of BP to these crashes at this point and it's begining to get on my nerves.

Sometimes it kicks me back to the loading screen at random and says I've been logged out of Playstation, which I haven't and I just go back in. Occasionally it says something about an RTM error, but for the most part I get just a save error, error code 300. It claims that the issue can sometimes be caused by an unstable internet connection, which is not my issue.

It happens even if I'm just sitting in the game sometimes, but I can guarantee it happens every single time I go through my blood web. In fact I just made it happen again by doing that so I could see what error code it's giving me. It's also showing the saving icon constantly.

It's kind of bogus to have a blood point cap in general, but especially when the system is literally robbing me at this point and it's been ongoing. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated