Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Serious AntiCheat BSOD

SubZeroBR
SubZeroBR Member Posts: 11
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hello Behaviour! Got a report for you guys.

Windows 10, Version 21H1, Build 19043.1526.

GeForce drivers 511.79.

It started happening a couple weeks ago after Behavior somehow updated the AntiCheat software running. I think it started after the update of Tome level 2 or level 3, can't remember exactly. The game will ALWAYS crash anywhere around 15-40 minutes of playing Dead by Daylight. This is very annoying.

For reference, this does NOT happen with another very recent released game, which uses the exact same AntiCheat software, Elden Ring. I can play 8 hours extended runs of Elden Ring and NOT A SINGLE TIME it crashes, EVER.

The version that Dead by Daylight uses is causing BSODs and Windows points out it's caused exactly by the AntiCheat on the BSOD.

Please look into this and fix this ASAP as this is a very serious bug, stopping anyone that might happen upon it from playing and progressing. Not only that, as it's a BSOD, it's VERY frustrating to lose any other work I'm doing on the computer while I'm playing the game, the match, leaving my friends hanging and getting upset every time.

Screenshot attached. I can provide any other info if requested. Appreciate the help!

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

This sounds more like a technical issue on your side - if you require assistance please post in our tech sub forum and someone will be happy to help you.

This discussion has been closed.