Colorblindness affecting aura visibility. Can we have the ability to change the Aura colors please?

Allowing players to choose the color of their auras would help significantly increase accessibility for severely colorblind users like myself with severe colorblindness. The deep red of Killer auras (for generators/totems/survivors marked by BBQ or Nurses Calling, etc) blends in really easily with surroundings on most maps, therefor putting players who cannot see that shade of red properly at a distinct disadvantage compared to players with normal vision. Could we possibly get the options to change the color of the auras (not the entire game, just the auras) to a more visible color, such as the color used to indicate the event hooks during the Howling Grounds event or even the color survivors see each other with Bond equipped?
It feels awful playing at a disadvantage compared to those with normal color vision, especially because I can't properly make use for perks that come with the Killers that I paid real money for if they rely on Auras.