Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

edited: Onyrō doesn't properly show in Store (and other outfits are broken)

crystalkitti
crystalkitti Member Posts: 385
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

Minor bug, but she doesn't show up. It's Claire instead??

That's all.

(also, thought I'd add: some characters, when previewing outfits in the Store.. if you then switch to a different outfit tab, the outfit stays. Ex.: if I preview Kate's Lyrical Goddess outfit, then click on tops, the outfit stays... not only that, but I can throw on any random top and preview that (with the rest of the Linked cosmetics)...)

(EDIT: Video to show:)

List of Survivors I've found this bug on (in case it helps):

• Kate Denson
  • Detective Tapp
  • Feng Min
  • David King
  • Laurie Strode
  • Ace Visconti
Post edited by crystalkitti on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• catchthepandas
    catchthepandas Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2022

the part in the video should be an addition to be honest, would be a good thing to let you see what some cosmetics look like together before you buy them, i also have this bug with all characters you mentioned

also for the onryo outfit bug yh i see chris redfield instead aswell

• catchthepandas
    edited March 2022

this also works with some killer but they become way more buggy, i own none of this skin and this was able to happen

invisible head bug seems to happen with all killer set skins, (with the exception of the twins, trickster, huntress, blight and the doctor) and all killers are able to wear different cosmetics as mentioned in this post

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

I agree!! it'd be nice to see what parts will look like together without outright buying them.

...also w h a t .

Oh wow! that is indeed broken.... I'm mostly wondering not only what causes this, but why those characters in particular??

• catchthepandas

i think the reason it doesn't happen on some skins is just because of how there head options seem to all fit in the same way as the normal one, like on trickster all his heads are the same just with different colours, the glitch might still happen it just isnt visible, its hard to tell with some killers like the ony and the clown, they just have a slight line where you see it, no clue if this carries over to the actual game since i dont have any of these skins it works on lol

• stressydepressy
    stressydepressy Member Posts: 9

Was just about to report that Claire loaded in instead of the Artist for me in the store... thankfully I'm not alone in my confusion lol