Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC crash when playing Sadako

kDarko
kDarko Member Posts: 70

Step 1: Join a match as Sadako.

Step 2: Play the match with no issues.

Step 3: Ending the match (2 or 1 survivors left), when using TV teleport or damaging a gen (Because of VFX glitch effects I guess), my PC turns off automatically.

ADDITIONAL:

• - Maps played when crash happened: Silent Hill, Fractured Cowshed, Springwood. (Though I don't think map is related to the crash).
  • -Perks: BBQ and Chilly + 3 original Sadako perks.
  • - Playing in Full Screen + Medium Graphics.
  • - Frequency: 3 of 5 matches I played with Sadako crashed. Then I gave up trying.
  • -No issues whenplayingother killers.
  • -Platform: Steam

Added a Log file, but there are many in the folder and I don't know which one is the useful one.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,284

I am also experiencing intermittent crashes while using Sadako. Mine are always happening while demanifested and moving.

Platform: Steam

Frequency: Intermittent

Full screen, low graphics

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 1800x

NVidia 1080

GSkill Trident DDR4 3200 32gb