Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Several bugs in Kate's clothes

Mitsui
Mitsui Member Posts: 77

I did this report before and the following outfits still have bugs, the outfit "old glory knotted T-shirt" doesn't feature its movement physics.

The short jeans has a deformity in the waist, below you will have a reference photo of how it was before

Now:

Before:

The bras on her back are only visible in prestige attire:

20 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,423

At this point, it's almost easier to list which Kate outfits aren't bugged...

• Mitsui

Update 5.6.2 are still the bugs

• Rogue11

so we're going on like 3 months of updates and not even an acknowledgement on these. it's a sadness

• Mitsui

Update 5.7.1 is still buggy :(

• Deukalion
    Deukalion Member Posts: 27

in addition to the bugs shown here, the alphas on the Kates Mountaineer Boots skin. They have been broken for 6 months! And they don't look so good.

• Rogue11

Well that sucks. I'm down to like 5 of her outfits that aren't bugged now.

• Mitsui

These bugs have been around for a long time, I hope they fix them.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

I mentioned this back in January and haven't heard a single thing on it. I don't know if it was intended or a graphical bug but glad I'm not the only person that noticed this. All of her jorts are different now and the slit leather skirt sits higher on the waist too it looks like. Nearly 6 months and still waiting...

• Deukalion

Even though more outfits were added for Kate, those bugs still persist.

• Rogue11

Crickets

Meanwhile when a single Feng cosmetic has a bug....

• Mitsui

I repost the images, but these are current. It is clearly seen that the straps are missing but that when equipping the prestige 3 they are visible and the waist when equipping the short jeans looks deformed.

• KateMain86

Which annoys the living hell out of me. I don't know why half a year goes by and things like this still aren't fixed. When I spend money on survivor cosmetics I did it because I liked the way they looked at the time I bought them. When any of it goes for long periods of time looking different than the way it was at the time of purchase it makes me feel like they don't care about things like this as much as they should. Even a simple "we acknowledge some of Kate's cosmetics are bugged" would at least let me know they see the issue and will eventually fix it but I haven't even seen that yet. As I said I mentioned this back in January when it happened and I haven't heard anything since. It would be nice if they would fix the current cosmetics before making new ones.

• Deukalion

if new outfits are to be added, those bugs should be fixed at a minimum

• Mitsui

The truth is that there is a new outfit but they don't solve the errors of the other outfits :(

• KateMain86

I love the new outfit but I am not buying it until her current cosmetics are fixed. I don't know whats taking so long but even a simple acknowledgement of Kate's cosmetic issues would be better than nothing.

• Mitsui

this problem was recognized even though it is not fixed in today's update, it will most likely be fixed in the bug fix patches in the coming weeks